Human are not machines but complex systems who have to be treated holistically for healing to take place. Accordingly, my treatment methods draw from multiple streams of training & education, including (but not limited to):
- Formal initiation in Traditional Chinese Taoism via the Taoist Mission and Retreat, Horse country, Miami, FL
- Formal fine art sculpture (including blacksmithing & welding) education at Florida International University
- LMT (Licensed Massage Therapist) certification through Miami Dade Medical
- On-the-job training by Dr. Kevin Berkowitz of the Advanced Stem Cell Center
- Study (soon-to-be-certification) in African-American folk healing through the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course
- Reiki Master levels 1,2, & 3 courtesy Dr. Eoghan Ballard PhD
In addition to the above, I have continued with th e ever-more specialized and sophisticated study of various massage treatment techniques (craniosacral, cupping etc) as well studying indigenous healing modalities like Brazilian Umbanda and Mexican Curanderismo.